Monday, August 22, 2011

Alone

Hey hey hey :p how are you today? I hope you fine today. In this Ramadhan, in my school, there are "Pesantren Kilat" for Muslim student. And because I am a Catholic, so, I and my classmates who have Catholic and Christian religion, stay in our class, and we are watching horror movie, hoho. I think, I and my classmates are a fans of horror movie. Every time which can be used to watch movie, always we used to watching horror movie. And for this time, we choose "Alone" movie in Thailand version. "Alone" movie tell us about a siamese twins, Pim and Phloy. Pim is more beauty than Phloy. They love same man. His name Wee. Wee love Pim. And Phloy was jealous with Pim. Next, Pim want to separated with Phloy through surgery. And before surgery carried, Phloy was kill Pim. And Phloy disguised as Pim. Several years later, Phloy married Wee. And Pim's soul always keep up Phloy. And all players was death except Wee.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been watched the movie :) btw do you like watching horror movie??

valentinadinda said...

yes, i like watch horror movie, how about you?