Thursday, August 25, 2011

SNSD VS Cherry Belle?

I'm come back with new posting. Today, I was idly searching on Google (Google Indonesia) with keyword "Cherry Belle". Cherry Belle is girl band from Indonesia. Cherry Belle's members is 9 members. Same with SNSD (Girls' Generation). My friends said that Cherry Belle is like plagiarism of SNSD. Starting from the songs, the style dance, and the style of dress. And on Google, I look their pictures and I got it from some site. Check it out!









Actually, 7 Icons (girl band from Indonesia) and the other girl band from Indonesia are like plagiarize SNSD and the other girl band from Korea. Not only girl band, boy band from Indonesia are like plagiarize boy band from Korea.

2 comments:

Tt said...

LIKE THIS banget postingannya :)

valentinadinda said...

hehe iya kak, kostumnya dancenya, hadeh